Skip to content
- White belts age 4 and up
- Yellow/orange belts and higher of any age
- Single elimination format
- Competitors will be judged on ability to perform the form associated with their current rank, balance, rhythm, and manner.
- Official poomsae:
||Taeguk & Palgwe 1 or 2
||Taeguk & Palgwe 3 or 4
||Taeguk & Palgwe 5 or 6
||Taeguk & Palgwe 7 or 8
- Group Poomsae : ONLY for Black Belts Students.
Must have 3-4 members to compete.
Black Belts may choose from: Koryo , Kumgang or Teabeak
- Family Form: 2-5 competitors are required to participate.
All members must be related.
Poomsae must be Taeguek, or Palgwae
- Both Group and Family form competitors may choreograph their performance of approved poomsae with different directions, angles to start and finish, rhythm.